3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestwood Road, Broadstairs, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- No onward chain involved
- South facing garden perfect for those Summer months
- Close to shops for those essentials
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC energy rating E (45)
This good size terraced property has plenty of space to offer, the lounge is at the front of the house with access into the cellar. At the back is a great size kitchen/breakfast room which provides an ideal space for entertaining. There is a family bathroom and double doors out to a south facing floor rear garden, perfect if you enjoy having garden parties or barbecues.
Upstairs on the first floor will find two double bedrooms, finally on the second floor is another large bedroom which looks out over the garden.
Situated on Westwood Road, the property is close to local schools and you will find the Loop bus route close which provides easy access into the major Thanet towns. Westwood Cross shopping centre is within walking distance and here you will find a number of shops and restaurants along with a casino and cinema.
This property could make a great family home, first time buy or even a buy to let, being offered for sale with no onward chain it could be ideal if you are looking to move in quickly.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 12'11 x 11'4 (3.94m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'6 x 11'5 (5.03m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 10'2 (3.18m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 9'7 (4.78m x 2.92m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62274295.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.