3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Close, Canterbury, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached family house
- Flexible layout
- In close proximity to the historic City of Canterbury
- Extended dining area
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (59)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Looking for extra family space? Then look no further than this extended family home as it has it in abundance!Canterbury is such a lovely city to live in, and with the cut through to the town you could make full use of the high speed rail link into St Pancras, London. The modern families wants and needs have changed over the years, so why not live the dream and work from home as the current owners have put in a handy study area. The living areas are highly flexible and the lounge & dining area will be your retreat to put your feet up and catch up with your missed programmes. The kitchen should be the heart of the home, and there has been an extension added to allow for a utility area, as well as a dining area. The conservatory will wow and leads to the rear feature landscaped rear garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom that has been added for further convenience.There are three bedrooms upstairs in a traditional layout, and a very nice family bathroom suite.No need to worry where to park with the drive and garage to the front. The garden will be where you want to spend those long summer evenings on the well planned out rear garden.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Bringing up a family here was a delight Willow Close is quiet and secluded away from the main road but close enough to walk into Canterbury City Centre with primary & secondary schools on your door step; it's also on a bus route either to the town and schools or to the coast and with the train station just 15 minutes walk away makes it very accessible to London.The neighbours are friendly but private which makes it a lovely road
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 23'11 x 10'1 (7.29m x 3.08m)
- Dining Area: 8'1 x 8'1 (2.47m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen: 8'1 x 7'1 (2.47m x 2.16m)
- Conservatory: 14'1 x 7'10 (4.30m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'1 (3.69m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 8'11 (3.08m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3
- Bathroom: 6'1 x 5'1 (1.86m x 1.55m)
- Garden to Rear
- Off Road Parking
- Garden to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62274307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10345092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.