4 bedroom detached house for saleLimmer Lane, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 4 double bedroom detached house
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Lounge and separate sitting room
- Sun room overlooking rear garden
- Integral garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (56)
This simply superb 4 double bedroom detached house was built in the 1900's and is set in one of the most desirable locations in Felpham village. The house offers plenty of space for families or those who like to have friends over to entertain. With a generous lounge and a just as impressive dining room, there is plenty of space for all.This well loved family home has a delightful sun room with great views over the landscaped sunny aspect rear garden. If you are a keen gardener you can take full advantage of this magnificent space, keeping it looking lovely all year round. Whether it's a frosty winter morning or a balmy summer night, the patio offers a great place to sit enjoying a coffee or an evening beverage watching the sun set.Felpham village amenities are right on your doorstep, everything is close to hand. You can take a pit stop in one of the many local pubs that rustle up award winning roasts with locally brewed ales, and you can spend your Sundays taking in the sea air with the beach being only a short stroll away.Felpham village is but a short drive from both the seaside town of Bognor Regis and the historic cathedral City of Chichester. Both have mainline railway links into London and the south coast, making the location ideal for those commuting to work.
What the Owner says:
This house has been my home for the last twenty three years. I have had a wonderful time here and it holds many memories that I will treasure forever.The time has come for me to relocate closer to my family, but I will miss being in Felpham very much. I hope that the next owners create as many happy memories as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 17'6 x 11'9 (5.34m x 3.58m)
- Sitting Room: 11'9 x 11'5 (3.58m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 8'2 (3.58m x 2.49m)
- Sun Room: 10'6 x 7'9 (3.20m x 2.36m)
- Utility Room: 8'6 x 3'11 (2.59m x 1.19m)
- Cloakroom: 4'4 x 3'4 (1.32m x 1.02m)
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom: 7'10 x 5'10 (2.39m x 1.78m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 11'10 (4.45m x 3.61m)
- Office/Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 11'6 (4.63m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 8'3 (3.33m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'6 x 9'6 (2.90m x 2.90m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Private Driveway
- Integral Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62274904.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.