4 bedroom bungalow for saleBroad Road, Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4/5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Corner plot location
- Flexible Accommodation
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Close to the sea & country pub
- EPC energy rating F (36)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Sitting on a substantial corner plot, this beautiful chalet style property provides masses of accommodation with many quirky features. At the front of the property you will find the large sitting room, which has a lovely cosy feel with a log burner. At the same time this room has plenty of light flooding through from the bay windows. The Kitchen may well be the star feature of the home, it is a great entertaining space as it runs into an extra reception space, currently referred to as the family room. It also houses the Rayburn range cooker, which as well as being responsible for the heating has provided many delicious Sunday roasts! The accommodation throughout the house is not only extremely flexible but also has potential to be extended further. Downstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, the smallest of which was previously a utility room – which still has all the plumbing should you want to revert it to its original form. A full bathroom can also be found on this level.Upstairs the current owners have put in two really good sized bedrooms and a bathroom, all in spectacular condition, the property still allows for a further room if you require it. A large gravel driveway at the front of the property provides ample car parking, you also have a brick built garage to the side of the property. The garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn, perfect for kids, pets or both!
What the Owner says:
We’ve spent many great years here and will always have fond memories. The area itself is amazing, the neighbours have all been lovely and it is so quiet that you could hear a pin drop at night. The sea is only 15 minutes’ walk away – great for dogs’ and all the local pubs are great, especially cosy in the winter with their roaring open fires. We will be sad to leave our beautiful home but exciting opportunities have meant it’s time for a change.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 23'0 x 11'2 (7.02m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 12'2 x 11'6 (3.71m x 3.51m)
- Family Room: 14'1 x 6'11 (4.30m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'2 x 11'5 (3.71m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'7 x 8'10 (2.92m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'10 x 8'10 (2.69m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 11'6 (4.30m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'10 (3.71m x 3.30m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62274916.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40410182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.