2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarley Road, Bispham, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2 0ST
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Large Utility Room/Sun Lounge
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Large Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERING A WEALTH OF REFURBISHMENT POTENTIAL & SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN BISPHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents a delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom semi-detached property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Bispham. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living accommodation with a wealth of potential and on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, large utility room/sun lounge, downstairs WC, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance front garden with driveway parking for several vehicles and a laid to lawn rear garden with a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.