2 bedroom flat for sale4 Station Road, Corstorphine, Edinburgh EH12 7AB
- Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, main door flat, forming part of a traditional 1930s residential development.
- Conveniently located in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, original floorboards, private enclosed gardens, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and sash windows, and free on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and beautifully-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, main door flat, forming part of a traditional 1930s residential development, conveniently located in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
The entrance vestibule and spacious hallway comprises floorboards continuing throughout the flat, telephone point, cornice work, walk-in storage cupboard and gives access to all rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the spacious and bright living/dining room features living flame gas fire and surround, built-in storage cupboard, TV point, traditional cornice work and has ample space for living and dining furniture. Set to the rear, the modern fitted kitchen boasts integrated electric oven and gas hob, a walk-in storage cupboard, sash windows, tiled splash back, and gives access to the rear garden. Also to the rear, bedroom one is a good sized double room with TV point, built-in cupboard, sash windows, and cornice work. Set to the front, bedroom two is another similarly-sized double room with double glazing, built-in cupboard and space for free-standing furniture. Finally, the modern family bathroom features an all-white suite, mixer shower, shaver point, towel radiator and a fully-tiled splash back.
Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, and St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7852449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.