Studio flat for saleAqua House, Packet Boat Lane, UB8
- Studio apartment
- 362 sq.ft* internally
- Courtyard facing aspects
- Juliette balcony
- First floor elevation
- Gated development
- 12 hour concierge service
- Shuttle bus to run to West Drayton between 8am and 9:30am (proposed)
- Will benefit from arrival of Crossrail (2018)
- *Estimated completion: Q1 2018
Studio apartment is for sale on the first floor of this new development Union Park, with courtyard facing aspects the 362 sq.ft* apartment boasts a juliette balcony. Equally, there are high-specifications throughout.
Union Park is an exclusive development offering a stunning choice of studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, set in a tranquil canal side setting. Union Park will comprise 118 luxury apartments, located in a semi-rural green-belt overlooking the waters of the Grand Union Canal, but will also offer residents convenient access to town centre amenities and excellent transport connections.
Designed to a criteria of architectural innovation that delivers high-end luxury living sapce in a newly landscaped environment, Union Park will offer exclusive living from every point of view. The development will also benefit from a 12 hour concierge service.
With close proximity to plentiful green space, Union Park offers an enviable position of tranquility, with Little Britain Lake just a five minute walk* and just a three minute walk* to Packet Boat Marina. Additionally, Union Park is well-placed for transport links, with the West Drayton rail station within a 20 minute walk*, which is set to soon be serviced by the Crossrail link, which will allow access to central London with ease.
Current travel time to Bond Street is 49 minutes*, however with the arrival of Crossrail, this will be reduced to an impressive 23 minutes*. Heathrow is just 21 minutes away*, which is set to reduce to an incredible 8 minutes via Crossrail, whereas Paddington, Canary Wharf, and Liverpool Street (currently 22 minutes*, 1 hour 11 minutes* and 1 hour 2 minutes* respectively) will also benefit, reducing to just 20 minutes*, 37 minutes* and 31 minutes* respectively.
*Estimated completion: Q1 2018
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.