3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Road, Whitemoor, Nanpean, St. Austell, PL26
- Very well presented terraced house
- 20' x 15'10" (max) lounge/dining room
- Lovely shaker style fitted kitchen
- Solid work surfaces and a ceramic sink unit
- 3 bedrooms plus an attic room
- Bathroom/wc with corner shower cubicle
- Liquefied Propane Gas fired central heating
- 16'5" x 5'10" max (4'8" min) workshop
- 15'2" x 9'9" garage
- Garden to the rear
Very well presented this terraced house is located at Whitemoor just a couple of miles from the villages of St Dennis and Roche and approximately 6 miles from St Austell.
The accommodation is more spacious than one might expect with an extension to the original house forming the kitchen. The lounge/dining room is an impressive 20'5" in length and the kitchen is fitted with a lovely range of 'Shaker' style units and solid wood worksurfaces. The white sink unit is ceramic and the integrated appliances comprise an oven, hob, refrigerator, freezer and a washing machine.
There are 3 first floor bedrooms along with a bathroom/wc which includes a corner shower cubicle. A staircase from the landing allows access to an attic room. There are far reaching views across miles of countryside from the first and second floor rear of the house.
Windows and external doors are UPVC double glazed and the central heating system is Liquefied Propane gas fired.
At the end of the rear garden there is a 16'5" x 5'10"max (4'8"min) workshop with power and light connected. The property includes a nearby garage measuring 15'2 x 9'9" which also has power and light.
The nearby villages of St Dennis and Roche both offer a range of shops and each has a Primary School. The larger shopping centre at St Austell is approximately 6 miles distant.
Leave Newquay along Henver Road turning left onto the A3059 signposted St. Columb Major / Newquay Airport. Continue along this road and upon reaching the Trekenning roundabout take the 3rd exit (straight ahead). Follow this road for approximately 3 miles and drive under the Iron Railway Bridge. Take the next right turn signposted Roche. At the first mini-roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight ahead). Drive up the hill, passing the fish & chip shop on the left. At the next mini-roundabout take the second exit (straight ahead). Continue out of the village and look for a direction sign on the right signally a right turn for Nanpean and Whitemoor. Drive up this road and into Whitemoor. You will eventually see North Road on the right hand side.
Lounge / Dining Room
6.22m x 4.83m
5m x 1.9m
3.86m x 2.72m
3.12m x 2.39m
2.92m x 2.06m
4.8m (max) x 3.89m (max)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62279329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.