1 bedroom apartment for saleTatler Close, Warwick
- 70% OF FIRST RELEASE NOW RESERVED
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- SMEG INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- PORCELANOSA BATHROOM SUITE
- 'DORSET' PORCELAIN TILING TO WALLS AND FLOOR IN BATHROOM
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
- Visit the website to register: www.portobelloriverside.com
PLOT 178. These BRAND NEW North Leamington properties come with FLOORING and INTEGRATED APPLIANCES as standard, they benefit from ALLOCATED PARKING and are located within a PRIME LOCATION! Ideal for First Time Buyers or Investors!
The eagerly anticipated new phase of Portobello Riverside is here. Giving you a fresh opportunity to secure a home in a prime location on the banks of the Avon.
At Portobello Riverside you are tucked quietly away at the heart of it all. Set by the water, this prestigious development is right at the centre of the country, close to major transport links.
Not only are the historic towns of Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick on your doorstep, you're within easy reach of cities such as Birmingham, Oxford and even London, as well as the open Warwickshire countryside. Your options for both work and pleasure are wide open.
Although, with a home so beautifully finished and filled with light, you may be reluctant to leave. All properties boast design-conscious touches such as Smeg appliances and Porcelanosa bathroom suites. Some have balconies and all have one or two allocated parking spaces or a garage.
With generously proportioned rooms you've got plenty of space to retreat and relax, or invite people over. And with the river as your backdrop, it's the ideal place to while away your downtime.
Kitchen 8' x 12' 2" ( 2.44m x 3.71m )
Fitted with black 'Noir Surf' laminate worktop and upstand, black glazed porcelain floor tiles, a stainless steel double oven, an electric touch control 4 ring hob with stainless steel chimney hood, an integrated fridge freezer, fully integrated washer/dryer and a fully integrated dishwasher
Living/dining Area 14' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.71m )
With television and telephone points and Crafted Oak' laminate flooring
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 12' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.91m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 12' 2" ( 2.34m x 3.71m )
Fitted with Dorset 'Perla' porcelain wall and floor tiles, a chrome smart single lever mono-basin mixer and pop up, a white large half- height basin, with semi - pedestal, a white back to wall pan and concealed cistern with soft close seat, a white Smart bath with Supastyle bath panel, hinged bath shower screen with bath and shower mixer, chrome heated towel rail and shaver point
We understand from the developer that the property is built with a lease of 125 years, ground rent of approx £250 PA and a service charge of approx £1,145 PA. Please enquire for more details.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA306792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.