2 bedroom house for saleRushett Road, Thames Ditton
- PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND
- QUIET LOCATION
- SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE
- PERIOD PROPERTY WITH OPEN FIRE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN RECEPTION/DINING ROOM
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO THAMES DITTON & SURBITON STATIONS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- LARGE SUNNY SOUTH-FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO
A pretty semi-detached character cottage with original features, located in a quiet residential road close to amenities. Entrance to the property is via a porch with storage and ample space surrounding. The light and airy reception room features an open fire in the middle with spacious dining room and wooden floors throughout. The kitchen leads to a patio area in the garden. There is a large downstairs bathroom with shower. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms. The spacious garden is south-facing and is ideal for entertaining. Planning permission to extend has been granted. EPC Rating F.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62286929.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TD003A46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Thames Ditton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.