4 bedroom detached house for saleFarm Close, St Georges, Weston-Super-Mare
- Newly built property by the popular Meadow Mead Homes and Fisher and Dean
- Located in the sought after St. Georges
- Four bedroom detached new built property
- Three off street parking spaces
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Within reach of local shops, amenities and transport links
- EPC rating TBC
BRAND NEW four bedroom, freehold,detached property located in the sought after St Georges. This highly anticipated Meadow Mead development constructed by the local company Fisher & Dean Ltd and finished to an exacting standard with all the usual Fisher & Dean refinements which are synonymous with this quality builder. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining room, living room, four bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and bathroom. Enclosed front and rear gardens, three allocated off street parking spaces are also a benefit. Brimbleworth is ideally situated for the commuter, access is provided via rail links leading to the wider network, to motorways from Junction 21 of the M5 and Bristol International Airport is also within reach. EPC rating TBC
Stairs rising from hallway to first floor landing.
Three allocated parking spaces. Enclosed front and rear gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7549657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Plaister Ltd, Weston Super Mare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.