3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNursery Gardens, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Open plan kitchen / living room
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sunny & enclosed rear garden
- Situated in a private cul de sac
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £295,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This modern home built by Junnell Homes in 2004 is simply lovely, and would appeal to a range of buyers. Situated on the peripheries of the City Centre, within close to proximity to public transport links and only a short journey when you fancy a night out or some retail therapy. This lovely end of terrace home is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. There are 2 allocated parking spaces outside the front door, so carrying in the shopping will be a breeze. The entrance hall is bright and welcoming and sets the tone for the rest of this home. The modern kitchen has a range of wall and floor units with built-in appliances. You will find it a pleasure preparing evening meals in here. The spacious open plan lounge/dining room has plenty of room for a suite and dining table so you can use it for relaxing and entertaining. On the first floor there are three bedrooms which are serviced by a modern family bathroom where you can enjoy a relaxing soak after a hard day. The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.The rear garden is much bigger than other homes along this terrace. With flower beds and patio areas and a good degree of privacy this garden is ideal for gatherings around the BBQ.
What the Owner says:
As a keen organic gardener I have very much enjoyed designing and cultivating this garden. There is a 3 year old Bramley apple tree and pear tree. I have had a wealth of vegetables and salad from the garden. I have also had the shed re-roofed. If gardening is not so much for you, the original keyhole shaped garden layout could easily be laid back to lawn from the set patio area.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen: 14'5 x 8'1 (4.40m x 2.47m)
- Lounge area: 14'11 x 11'11 (4.55m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 8'11 (3.81m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 8'5 (2.82m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'1 (2.64m x 1.86m)
- Bathroom: 8'5 x 4'9 (2.57m x 1.45m)
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62288893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40408820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.