2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfred Road, Plymouth
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Perfect First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Close to Local Schools and Amenities
Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced House situated in the residential area of Ford. Perfect First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity. The property benefits from a downstairs bathroom, rear gardens, double glazing and gas central heating. Must be seen to be appreciated.
Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced House situated in the residential area of Ford. Perfect First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity. The property benefits from a downstairs bathroom, rear gardens, double glazing and gas central heating. Must be seen to be appreciated. Call St Budeaux Connells today on 01752 351616.
Double glazed door to the front. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 4" into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front. Telephone and television points. Gas fire with wooden surround. Stripped floorboards. Dado and picture rail. Coving.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complemented with work surfaces. French doors to the rear garden. Sink/drainer. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Room for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator.
Downstairs bathroom comprising radiator, bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc. Part tiling. Double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the ground floor. Stairs to the first floor. Double glazed window to the rear. Loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front. Stripped wooden flooring. Coving. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Wall enclosed rear garden.
On street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62290948.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU103516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.