2 bedroom flat for salePartridge Knoll, Purley
- First Floor Purpose Built Apartment Within Gated Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 'Juliette Style' Balcony Feature
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen Arrangement
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Option Of 45% Part Buy/Part Rent Ownership Or 100% Complete Purchase
- Allocated Parking
- Accessible For Purley Mainline Station/Town Centre
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to announce this prime opportunity to acquire a first floor two double bedroom apartment, residing in a modern gated development nestled at the end point of a popular cul de sac setting within Purley. The home comes with the available purchase options of the current 45% part rent/part own basis or a 100% ownership at the full agreed value.
The accommodation briefly comprises; 'L' shape inner entrance hallway providing a useful deep storage cupboard and granting connection to an ample and respectable open plan living room/kitchen arrangement exposing private 'Juliette Balcony' feature. The remaining portion unveils two double bedrooms together with an independent and main three piece bathroom suite. The property also adds gas central heating plus double glazing, alongside a private allocated parking space and external bike storage facilities.
Partridge Knoll is found off Downs Court Road within 0.35 miles of Purley mainline train station, which provides fast and frequent services to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). Purley centre has an array of shops/amenities, bus services and open recreational spaces. Croydon town centre is also accessible providing its comprehensive range of department stores, shops, transport services, entertainment facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62291065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8245521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.