3 bedroom bungalow for saleMoss Lane, Tarleton
Withdrawn from Market
- Individually Designed Detached Bungalow
- Quality Fittings & Luxury Finish Throughout
- 1/3 of An Acre Plot & Double Garage
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two Reception
- Lounge, Sitting Room & Dining Kitchen
- Extensive Driveway & Remote Gated Entrance
- Semi-Rural Country Lane Setting
- 3516 Sq Ft Of Accommodation
Most deceptive and individual detached residence set in this country lane setting and stands in a plot of approximately 1/3 of an acre. Built in 1994 this outstanding home offers 3516 sq ft of spacious accommodation arranged in a flowing floorplan, just perfect for modern family life, quality fixtures and fittings are complemented with a luxury finish. The internal spaces briefly comprises: open storm porch, hallway, generous lounge, sitting/dining room, luxury kitchen, utility room, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and stylish en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a five piece bathroom suite. To the first floor is a large landing area and access to partly converted loft spaces having the potential for further bedrooms subject to the correct permissions. Outside the plot offers extensive parking areas, paved patio areas, lawn and secured with remote gates. The double garage is attached to the property via an open porch area with a useful store/boiler room. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this stunning home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8063733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.