3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaufoy Road, Dover, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Ideal family home
- Potential for off road parking (subject to the necessary planning consents)
- Popular residential location
- Front and rear gardens
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £160,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If space if high on your viewing list, then this is one not to be missed. This three-bedroom house is situated in a popular area for families and has a lovely neighbourly community, where everyone looks out for one another.
The home is nearby to some convenience shops so picking up your essentials is easy; Aldi and other shops are also nearby to add to this convenient location.
With a bus route close you can venture further afield or even enjoy the short walk into town or to Dover mainline railway station with its fast link to London. The home is set back far from the road and as such the front garden could provide off road parking (subject to the necessary planning consents being granted).
The lounge is bright and airy and perfect for a quiet night in, in front of the television. The lovely size kitchen is perfect for experimenting with new recipes and with a downstairs cloakroom your guests do not need to venture upstairs. Upstairs the three bedrooms make this a viable option for a family home.
The garden is a wonderful place to enjoy the sunshine whether with the children or just sitting there enjoying a drink whilst reading the paper. Book now to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
When I bought this home, I couldn’t believe how much value for money there was and also how bright and airy the home was. Since owning it I have installed a new boiler, new kitchen, new windows to the front and front door as well as some decorating and laid the lawn in the garden.
Living in Dover means getting anywhere from here easy as the transport links are so good.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'11 x 12'8 (4.24m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 9'3 (4.12m x 2.82m)
- Rear Hallway
- Separate Toilet
- Storage Cupboard
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 9'1 (3.74m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 9'9 (3.46m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 7'7 (2.82m x 2.31m)
- Shower Room
- Garden to Rear
- Garden to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62292025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.