3 bedroom flat for sale85 Brunswick Street, Brunswick, Edinburgh, EH7 5HS
- Bright and well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, main door ground-flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Brunswick area, ideally positioned just south of the city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, utility room, shower room and a bathroom with separate WC.
- This period property features a well-proportioned floor-plan, tall ceilings and period cornice-work, yet has been refurnished throughout with contemporary decor and fittings.
- Further features include a modern fitted kitchen, gas central heating, modern double glazing, and a secluded, well-maintained shared garden.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, main door ground-flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Brunswick area, ideally positioned just south of the city centre. A vestibule with period mosaic tiled flooring, opens to the spacious hallway with space for freestanding furniture and built-in store cupboard. The lounge is set to the front and features decorative cornice-work and ceiling rose. The kitchen is set internally off the rear of the lounge and includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit down-lights, an integrated dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and canopy, space for a free standing fridge/freezer and small table and chairs. Bedroom one is rear facing over the garden and features a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom three also looks out over the garden at the rear; whilst bedroom two is set to the front with a built-in cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite, including a shower above the bath. A shower room is set internally off the hall as is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Brunswick is a high-amenity area, located between Leith Walk and Easter Road, being close to the city centre's attractions and retail facilities. There is an excellent range of local shopping and supermarkets nearby, and a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, cinemas, theatres, and restaurants all lie within a mile of the property. Edinburgh's historic Old and New Towns are readily accessed, as are Holyrood Park, Calton Hill, Arthur's Seat, the Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex, and Leith's renowned Shore district. There are highly frequent bus services on Easter Road, Leith Walk, and London Road; whilst well-respected local authority schools are close by, in addition to Edinburgh's wide choice of private schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8217306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.