3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale9 Tweedie Lane, Currie, Edinburgh, EH14 5NJ
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens.
- Set at the end of a cul-de-sac in a modern residential development, located in the Currie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a lawn and driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens. Set at the end of a cul-de-sac in a modern residential development, located in the Currie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The bright and spacious living room is set to the front, with laminate flooring, generous windows, a carpeted stairway to the landing and pendant lighting. The stylish dining kitchen is fitted with modern, high-gloss white units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, space for freestanding dining furniture and patio doors to the rear garden. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Upstairs, the master bedroom is dual aspect, offering views toward the Forth bridges, and features a built-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite shower room, whilst bedrooms two and three are well finished, both with carpeted flooring. Set internally off the landing, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white bathroom suite with an electric over-bath shower and tiled walls, whilst the downstairs WC has a modern two-piece suite. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities, including supermarkets, a bank, and post office. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gate are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets. There are many attractive walks nearby, along the Water of Leith, in the Pentland Hills, golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling include Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8167811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.