3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCamden Mews, Weston-Super-Mare
- New build three bedroom, freehold end of terrace property
- Located on the outskirts of the bustling town of Weston-super-Mare
- Ground floor accommodation; entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/dining room
- First floor accommodation; three bedrooms, bathroom
- Cul-de-sac position on Camden Mews within an automated gated community
- Ideally situated within reach of local shops, amenities and transport links to Bristol and beyond
- Two off street parking spaces, enclosed rear garden and bin store
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- Eligible for the Help to Buy Scheme
BRAND NEW three bedroom, freehold, end of stepped terrace new build property located on the outskirts of Weston town centre. Well placed for transport links to Worle, Bristol and beyond and ideally situated less than half a mile from Weston train station for commuter links. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom. Also benefiting from an enclosed rear garden, bin store and two allocated off street parking spaces this new build property forms one of four new properties which are conveniently located in a cul-de-sac position on Camden Mews within an automated gated development, well within reach of local shops and amenities. An ideal buy for the first-time buyer or investor, building is underway with anticipated completion for December. Contact our offices for further information or to organise a site visit. EPC rating TBC, Council Tax Band TBC. Eligible for the Help to Buy Scheme. No onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7885136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Plaister Ltd, Weston Super Mare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.