3 bedroom detached house for saleGunville Road, , Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Lovely 3 bedroom detached home
- Amazing large rear garden for the kids to play in
- Great location for the village of Carisbrooke
- Handy workshop
- Presented beautifully throughout
- EPC energy rating G (20)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Pittis.
You won’t want to do just a drive by this house as the show stopper to this large detached home is its amazing rear garden. If you have kids or just want a large bit of land to grow your own vegetables then this house is a must to view.The garden goes on and on at the rear and half way up is a wonderful decked area which is ideal for garden parties. Further on is the perfect place for the kids to explore and play.The house is very well furnished throughout with a beautiful kitchen and bathroom. For the man of the house, the workshop is the place to hide away and use for whatever you wish.The whole house has been totally refurbished by the current owners and whoever comes here next is going to be very lucky and will enjoy all their hard work. It is located just of the stunning village of Carisbrooke where you have so much on offer from local shops, post office, doctor’s surgery. There is also an abundance of stunning country walks from here too so for dog lovers its perfect.
What the Owner says:
When we first came here many years ago there were lots of buyers after this house as it was a bit of a project. After years of hard work and money spent we have transformed it back into a wonderful family home. We really love our rear garden, when we're out there we could be anywhere as it really is so peaceful and quiet . The workshop is great for my husband and the house itself is just wonderful. We really have loved it here and we love the location. The village is wonderful and has everything we need and it is only 5 minutes in the car to the town centre of Newport for all the large supermarkets and shops etc.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 12'2 x 10'10 (3.71m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 10'10 (3.36m x 3.30m)
- Lounge: 14'5 x 10'10 (4.40m x 3.30m)
- Side Entrance Porch
- Utility Area: 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
- Workshop Area: 11'1 x 10'2 (3.38m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'10 (3.74m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 7'11 (3.38m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 5'5 (2.41m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62292304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.