3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBakers Paddock, Dorchester, Dorset
- New Build (Ready Early 2018)
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
- Located in Broadmayne Village
We are pleased to launch this brand new family home ready early 2018, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Broadmayne. This lovely new home boasts three bedrooms, kitchen, lounge/diner, downstairs cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom plus family bathroom, off road parking for 2 cars and enclosed rear garden. The property backs onto open fields, giving a lovely country feel, and also has the benefit of Broadmayne primary school, and the village pub, church, post office, playing fields and tennis court. The village also has a thriving community and various clubs at the village hall. Broadmayne is located within 10 minutes drive of the sea, Weymouth town and within the catchment of Dorchester's Thomas Hardye Senior School, and also has a regular bus system to both Weymouth and Dorchester.
A 10 year structural guarantee will be available. Contact the award wining sole agent for further information.
Lounge/ Dining - 17'00 x 16'05 (5.18m x 5.00m) -
Kitchen - 10'07 x 9'07 (3.23m x 2.92m) -
Master Bedroom - 9'08 x 12'07 (2.95m x 3.84m) -
Second Bedroom - 6'10 x 10'09 (2.08m x 3.28m) -
Third Bedroom - 9'07 x 9'02 (2.92m x 2.79m) -
Please note that all measurements quoted are approximate and for guidance only. The fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested by us and therefore we can give no guarantee that they are in working order. We advise you to contact the local authority for the details of the council tax applicable. Photographs are re produced for general information only and it therefore cannot be inferred that all or any items shown are included
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, including the price, legal title, grade one or two listing, and local and other searches in the event of a sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62293213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27331708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Direct Moves, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.