1 bedroom flat for sale73/2 Angle Park Terrace, Slateford, Edinburgh, EH11 2JP
- Well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular and Slateford area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen, TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas, and a well-kept communal garden to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sun 2-4
Well-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular and Slateford area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has the entryphone handset and serves each room within. The bright and well-proportioned living room, which is set to the front, features wood-effect laminate flooring, pendant lighting, a decorative fireplace and a recessed window which offers plentiful natural light. The dining room is set to the rear of the living room, and is open plan to the kitchen, which is fitted with traditional wall and base units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge, freezer and washing machine. The double bedroom has sanded and varnished floorboards, a recessed window, space for freestanding furniture and overhead storage cupboards, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8166523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.