2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGladys Street, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £75,000-£80,000
- Attractive End Terraced property
- Ideal purchase for a FTB/Investor
- Well placed for Rotherham town centre
- Detached Garage
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE: £75,000-£80,000 - WELL PRESENTED COTTAGE STYLE END TERRACE PROPERTY - VIEW NOW!
Offering an ideal purchase for a first time buyer/investor and benefiting from a Detached Garage. Well placed for Rotherham town centre and Clifton Park.
Well placed for Rotherham town centre and Clifton Park and representing an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or investor, this well presented cottage style end terrace property briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Two first floor Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Courtyard area to the front, Detached Garage to the side and rear yard/patio.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
To the side of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 4" x 14' 10" ( 4.06m x 4.52m )
The attractive lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, an electric fire with coal burner effect set to the chimney breast, two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 15' 6" x 13' ( 4.72m x 3.96m )
This cottage style kitchen/diner has a range of wall, base and display shelving with contrasting worktops, a Belfast style sink and spaces for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and dryer. The main focal point of the room is a brick fireplace with mantel and beams above and log burning stove (not fitted). The room has a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator, upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear and a upvc double glazed door to the rear. Access to the Cellar.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.81m )
This room has a decorative brick fireplace and surround, a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
This irregular shaped room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard which houses the combi boiler.
Attractively presented and fitted with a white suite to comprise of a paneled bath, low flush w.c. wash basin and a shower cubicle with radio, lights and jets. There are spotlights, two central heating radiators and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is a small courtyard area.
Having an up and over door and light. Also to the side is access to the:-
At the rear is a further yard/patio area with a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62293465.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.