1 bedroom ground floor flat for salePicketlaw Road, Eaglesham, Glasgow
- Ground Floor Flat
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Move In Condition
- Allocted Parking
Allen and Harris are delighted to present this perfectly situated property within this admired development, featuring fine open outlooks, this wonderful ground floor flat, offered by Mactaggart & Mickel, offers impressively designed and stylishly presented accommodation.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present this perfectly situated property within this admired development, featuring fine open outlooks, this wonderful ground floor flat, built by Mactaggart & Mickel, offers impressively designed and stylishly presented accommodation.
The property offers a spacious and welcoming reception hall, a bright and open lounge with large windows allowing an abudance of daylight to fill the room. A fabulous fully fitted kitchen offers sufficient work surface and storage. Upgraded as standard to include an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer providing quality appliances throughout. A freshly decorated master bedroom featuring fitted, mirrored wardrobes along with a fully fitted modern bathroom.
Other desirable features include: double glazing, gas central heating, monoblock driveway with feature car port and additional parking space.
Eaglesham is an immensely popular village, ideally situated to the south of Glasgow with access to some of the finest Primary and Secondary schooling available. The village itself is steeped in character and history and benefits from a range of local shops, bars and cafes as well as being conveniently located for access to the main motorway networks for commuters.
This property offers a wonderful opportunity to acquire a nearly new home without the issues of snagging and the added benefits of upgarded specification. Early viewing of this seldom available style of property is strongly advised.
Hall 12' 6" x 3' 4" ( 3.81m x 1.02m )
Kitchen / Dining / Lounge 19' 6" at max x 15' 11" at max ( 5.94m at max x 4.85m at max )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.01m )
Storage Cupboard 6' 7" x 3' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.04m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.