3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale20 East Kilngate Place, Gilmerton, Edinburgh EH17 8UR
- Beautifully presented three-bedroom semi-detached family home with attractive views to the castle and Pentland hills
- Set in a cul-de-sac within a quiet residential development, located in well-placed Gilmerton, south-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, and a family shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, newly installed Combi boiler, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio and two timber sheds, whilst there is a lawn to the front, and a separate allocated parking space.
- The property has potential for an extension to be built to the side, and a conservatory to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented three-bedroom semi-detached family home with attractive views to the castle and Pentland hills. Set in a cul-de-sac within a quiet residential development, located in well-placed Gilmerton, south-east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the entrance hall which has carpeted stairs leading to the landing and opens into the bright and spacious living room which is set to the front, featuring laminate flooring, a generous window, and pendant lighting. The dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a good size storage cupboard, and french doors to the rear garden. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, with a freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer available by negotiation. Upstairs, bedroom one is to the front, and features a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedrooms two and three are well finished, both with carpeted flooring, and set to the rear, with views of Edinburgh Castle. The stylish and recently fitted shower room is fitted with a natural stone tiles, a feature wash-hand-basin, ladder radiator, and a shower cubicle with mains mixer shower. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School being quickly accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2309441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.