9 bedroom house of multiple occupation for saleSprowston Road, Forest Gate, London, E7 9AD
Sale by Tender
- Freehold Investment Opportunity
- Development Potential STP
- 9 Bed HMO
- Excellent Transport Links
- Arranged over Three Storeys
- Yield of 5% with scope to improve
- Annual Rent from £55,000 per annum
- Served by a Wealth of Local Amenities
Humphrey and Co Estates presents this Victorian 9 Bed HMO arranged over three storeys with potential to further convert and add additional value to the current rental income.
This HMO is currently fully let out to private tenants and is currently receiving rent in the region of £55,000 per annum thus producing a rental yield of approximately 5% Fees Apply*
Located on a quiet tree lined road whilst allowing easy access to local transport and shopping facilities of Romford Road, Woodgrange Road, Forest Gate Station and Wanstead Park Station. Forest Gates lies approximately 1.5 miles from Stratford Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City and 2.5 miles west of Ilford Town Centre and benefits from good road links to the North Circular Road and the A12.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.