5 bedroom terraced house for saleStrafford Road, Wheatley, Doncaster
- FIVE BEDROOM HMO NOW FOR SALE
- FULL REFURBISHMENT & ALL BEDROOMS ARE ENSUITE
- FULLY REWIRED
- POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME £24,700 PA
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SOUGHT AFTER WHEATLEY LOCATION
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY... RECENTLY RENOVATED AND CONVERTED INTO 5 SEPARATE BEDROOMS WITH EN SUITES & COMMUNAL LIVING/KITCHEN...GENERATING AN INCOME OF £24,700 PER ANNUM... DO NOT MISS THIS ONE! This beautifully presented five bedroom compliant HMO is a lovely property which has been completed to a high standard. All rooms benefit from EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS and are generating a fabulous yield of approx.15%. Situated in a much sought after location in Wheatley, just a short walk to Doncaster Royal Infirmary and within two miles of Doncaster centre and train station.
A COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT WHICH BENEFITS FROM GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM WITH NEST CONTROL, uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, FULL REWIRE & SIMPLY MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.... CALL GALLEY PROPERTIES TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
RENTAL INCOME BASED ON ROOMS ROOM 1 - £95 PER WEEK
ROOM 2 - £95 PER WEEK
ROOM 3 - £95 PER WEEK
ROOM 4 - £90 PER WEEK
ROOM 5 - £100 PER WEEK
Council Tax, Gas, Electric, Water & Broadband ALL INCLUDED
TOTAL - £475 PW - £2058.33 PCM - £24,700 PER ANNUM
ALL FURNITURE THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE AND ITEMS CAN BE CONFIRMED VIA GALLEY PROPERTIES
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62297410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102909001068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galley Properties, Doncaster . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.