1 bedroom apartment for saleAberfeldy New Village, Poplar, Blair Street, London, E14
- New show flat coming soon
- Top floor
- Dual aspect with spacious open plan living/dining
- Floor to ceiling windows with balcony
- Easy access into Canary Wharf; CIty & Stratford
- Internal courtyard garden
- Sky+ TV and telephone outlets to living room and master bedroom
- Gym; Concierge & Media Lounge
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 150 years leasehold
Beautifully finished top floor, North West facing one bedroom apartment, with dual aspect and balcony. Floor to ceiling windows, spacious living/dining/kitchen with intergrated appliances. Large utility cupboard with w/d. Built in wardrobe. Use of internal courtyard.
Aberfeldy Village combines a collection of stunning apartments with new shopping, healthcare and community facilities, public and green spaces. The latest phase offers a contemporary collection of stylish suites, as well as one and two bedroom apartments all finished with a high specification.
67Designed by award-winning architects, Levitt Bernstein
The convenience and choice of bus, boat, DLR, tube and from 2018, Crossrail from Canary Wharf, means that this area of East London is one of the best-connected places in the capital. Nearby Canning Town station (Zone 2/3), approximately a ten minute walk away, provides connections to the tube (Jubilee line) and DLR, as well as 13 bus routes including 3 night buses to and from Trafalgar Square.
Completion Q1 2019
Please note: Computer generated image of Aberfeldy Village apartment, indicative only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP170483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.