4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampton
- Overlooking Hampton Village Green
- 1997 built semi detached family house
- 4 bedrooms
- gas central heating and double glazing
- 'L' shaped reception room with feature cast iron fireplace
- additional reception room
- dining conservatory
- en suite shower room and family bathroom
- driveway for parking
- south facing rear garden
Situated overlooking Hampton Village Green this 1997 built 4 bedroom semi detached family house is located close to the shops, station, schools etc. and including gas central heating and double glazing, downstairs cloakroom, spacious 'L' shaped reception room with feature cast iron fireplace, dining conservatory, additional reception room. Modern updated kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Driveway for parking. South facing rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10947618_7945437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.