3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfields, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- NEW PRICE : O/O £195,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Lounge / Dining Room, Kitchen
- Bathroom, Conservatory
- GCH & DG - EER D
NEW PRICE: Instantly appealing from the exterior, this 3 bed semi-detached villa offer a desirable setting, spacious accommodation and high quality interior specification. Viewing is recommended to appreciate this well presented and impressive property.
NEW PRICE:- The property offers an open outlook to the front elevation and many features to appeal to either a growing family or the discerning down-sizer. With gardens front and rear with the addition of an extensive driveway leading to a single garage. On entering the property the hallway leads to the lower apartments and staircase to the upper apartments. The open plan lounge/dining room is bright and spacious with a doorway leading to the kitchen and thereafter through to the conservatory. There is a large storage cupboard within the lounge area beneath the stairwell. The kitchen is modern and fitted with a selection of floor and wall mounted units with complimentary work surface and integrated Gas hob, Electric oven and extractor hood. The conservatory extends the length of the rear elevation and has a pitched roof. The upper landing leads to all three bedrooms and family bathroom and gives access to the loft space. The master bedroom is a good sized double with ample space for additional furniture. The second bedroom is a double bedroom. The third bedroom would comfortably house a single or three quarter bed size bed. The bathroom has been newly installed with a three piece suite in white comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low set wc and bath. There is a Triton shower over the bath with shower curtain. Modern décor Complemented with full height tiling in, a rear opaque window gives natural light.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 9" max x 13' 2" max ( 6.63m max x 4.01m max )
Kitchen 8' 10" max x 8' max ( 2.69m max x 2.44m max )
Conservatory 14' 11" max narrowing to x 8' 11" max ( 4.55m max narrowing to x 2.72m max )
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.06m )
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 6' 4" max x 5' 6" ( 1.93m max x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.