3 bedroom terraced house for saleBritannia Road, Southsea, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced property
- Immaculate condition and ready to move in
- Fully refurbished
- Sought after location
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (39)
This stunning home has been fully renovated and is literally ready to move straight in to. There is nothing out of place here and you really won’t have to do anything to the property. You can just move your furniture in and be very happy here.The modern finish is very appealing as the greys and whites work very well together to make it such a beautiful home to live in. The modern kitchen and bathroom are fantastic and the space that has been created is very useful.The location is amazing and the transport links are very easy to get in and out of the city. You will be surrounded by a quiet neighbourhood but also not far away, you have local supermarkets, petrol stations, schools, pubs and restaurants. This property is situated in an ideal location and everything is right on your doorstep.I highly advise you to book a viewing today before you miss out!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I have thoroughly enjoying refurbing the property and I really hope the new owners enjoy living here!Location is fantastic near to Albert Road where lots of shops, restaurants and pubs. The train station is only a short stroll away.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'8 x 11'4 (4.17m x 3.46m)
- 2nd Reception Room/ Bedroom: 10'8 x 9'5 (3.25m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen/ Diner: 16'3 x 8'6 (4.96m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 11'4 (4.55m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'6 (3.28m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'6 (2.72m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 8'4 (2.67m x 2.54m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62300845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.