3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrowther Avenue, Brentford, TW8
- Bright three bedroom semi-detached house
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Potential for rear extension and loft conversion (STPP)
- Light and airy kitchen with garden access
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and a bright bathroom
- Large private garden with an outbuilding to the rear
- Gated driveway providing off-street parking
- Close to South Ealing Station
Ideally located, this bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house offers a good-sized living space with a separate kitchen, potential to extend and convert, a large private garden and off-street parking.
Crowther Avenue offers a convenient location close to the amenities in South Ealing as well as South Ealing Station. The green open spaces of Gunnersbury Park are moments away and motorists benefit from easy access on to the M4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62301733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.