2 bedroom flat for saleWick Lane, London E3
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment
- Modern Development
- Second Floor
- Private Balcony & Communal Roof Terrace
- Bright Open Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Over 763 Sq Feet
- Chain Free
- Please call Sales 0208 981 2670
Bright & spacious two bedroom two bathroom apartment, located on the second floor within this popular contemporary development in Bow E3, offering fantastic access to Roman road & trendy Hackney Wick. The apartment is larger than average (over 763 sq feet) and comprises of a welcoming, semi open plan kitchen / reception, with access to the private balcony with views towards the Olympic Park. Two double bedrooms with large windows offer bright living accommodation, stylish family bathroom and en-suite. Access to a communal roof terrace on the fifth floor with stunning 360 views of London, a stunning apartment, which would make a perfect first home or buy to let opportunity. Offered chain free, with a long lease. Viewings are highly recommended, please call the sales team as soon as possible on 020 8981 2670 to book your must see viewing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62302249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2213172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Bow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.