3 bedroom terraced house for sale8 North Bughtlinrig, East Craigs, Edinburgh, EH12 8XY
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet residential development, located in the popular East Craigs area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a patio and timber shed, whilst there is a separate garage nearby and ample residents parking bays.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens and a garage. Set in a quiet residential development, located in the popular East Craigs area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the entrance hall which has a generous storage cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the landing. The bright and spacious living room is set to the front, with engineered wood flooring, generous windows, a living flame fire with decorative surround, and pendant lighting; and the dining room is to the rear, and open plan to the living area. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern white units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and with a door to the rear garden. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and fridge, with a freestanding washing machine. Upstairs, bedroom one is to the front, and features a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring, whilst bedrooms two and three are well finished, both with carpeted flooring. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white bathroom suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower and tiled floor. East Craigs is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith the city, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh city bypass, M8, and routes to West Lothian and the Forth Road Bridge are easily reached by car, as are the shopping centre and business parks at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait, offering a selection of high-street retailers, as well as Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets. Around a mile or so from the property lies St John's Road, the main shopping thoroughfare of Corstorphine, which has a good mix of national and local retailers, as well as bars, restaurants and service outlets. Primary schooling is at East Craigs Primary, with a well-regarded secondary at Craigmount High.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8214132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.