3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHOLTON COURT, HOLTON LE CLAY
- Detached bungalow located within the village of Holton le Clay
- No forward chain
- Brand new fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Gardens to all elevations, driveway and garage
- Nearby to a wide variety of amenities and excellent school catchment
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- REDUCED PRICE
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this detached bungalow which is located within the popular village of Holton le Clay. Ideally suited to a family due to the spacious rooms throughout, this property has benefited recently from the fitting of a brand new modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Throughout there is neutral decor and the bungalow is ready for someone to just move in and enjoy their surroundings. Nearby there are a variety of local amenities in the village and the village also boasts catchment to a variety of schools including schools in Caistor and Louth. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge, kitchen-diner and three bedrooms along with a bathroom.. Externally there are gardens to all elevations along with a driveway and garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62307622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8245181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.