5 bedroom detached house for saleWest Drive, Elmer, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- A generous 5 bedroom family house
- 3 reception rooms
- Private road leading to the sea front
- Triple length garage
- Sea views from the balcony
- EPC energy rating E (53)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £680,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Tucked away at the end of the well-known private Elmer Beach Estate is this fantastic five bedroom house situated within a stone's throw away from the sea with a magnificent sandy beach.
There is a triple length garage, so if you have a 'pride and joy' you like to protect or if you want to lock up multiple vehicles, this garage is perfect for you and also has a connecting store room at the rear which is handy for storing tools and for garden furniture on a rainy day.
Bedroom one is a real treat. The room feels light and airy, with no need for bulky wardrobes because there is a very generous sized storage area suitable to use as a walk-in wardrobe.
There is a family bathroom upstairs but there will be no queues as bedroom one offers an immaculate en-suite bath/shower room. With bedroom doors leading out onto a 24' balcony, this is the perfect place to relax looking at stunning sea views or having a drink as the sun sets.
What the Owner says:
We have really enjoyed this home and we will be very sad to see it go. Having seen it built from scratch it really is going to be difficult, but we hope that someone else can enjoy it as much as we have.
It has proved to be the perfect location for us over many years, from the original holiday home it once was to the new, spacious family-sized home it is now, with local shops only a few hundred yards away and the beach even closer which has never become crowded even in the peak holiday season.
With plenty of space on the drive and the garage, there is never a problem parking even when the whole family turns up.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Sun Room: 12'11 x 7'6 (3.94m x 2.29m)
- Lounge/Diner: 20'2 x 9'8 (6.15m x 2.95m)
- Cloakroom: 5'5 x 5'2 (1.65m x 1.58m)
- Kitchen: 14'11 x 10'4 (4.55m x 3.15m)
- Utility Room: 8'5 x 5'9 (2.57m x 1.75m)
- Inner Hall: 20'10 x 4'11 (6.35m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 2: 17'2 x 14'6 (5.24m x 4.42m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Study: 12'3 x 6'9 (3.74m x 2.06m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'0 x 15'11 (4.88m x 4.85m)
- Storage Area: 10'11 x 4'6 (3.33m x 1.37m)
- Balcony: 23'1 x 4'9 (7.04m x 1.45m)
- En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 17'3 x 10'11 (5.26m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 4: 17'3 x 10'5 (5.26m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'8 x 7'2 (3.25m x 2.19m)
- Bathroom: 10'4 x 8'1 (3.15m x 2.47m)
- Triple Length Garage
- Store Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62307691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.