1 bedroom flat for saleChatsworth Road, Clapton, London
- Fantastic period development
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Parquet herringbone flooring throughout
- Heart of Chatsworth Road
At the heart of the immensely popular Chatsworth Road is this fantastic one bed apartment set within a recently redeveloped Victorian building.
Sympathetically renovated to accentuate the buildings classical features, the apartments blend period touches, including double glazed sash windows and parquet herringbone flooring throughout, with modern finishes.
Designed in a hardwood shaker style, the kitchens are fully integrated and boast Silestone Lagoon work surfaces whilst the bathrooms take inspiration from the original design of the building with Victorian style white sanitary ware and opus patterned stone flooring.
This second floor apartment has quaint views across Chatsworth Road and offers approximately 480sqft of internal space configured with the spacious kitchen / reception room to the front of the building and bedroom to the rear allowing for plenty of light from the east / west aspect. Brand new combi boilers and heating systems have been fitted throughout.
Chatsworth Road is the epicentre of Clapton which has emerged as one of East London’s most attractive areas and boasts an array of shops, bars and restaurants including Shane’s of Chatsworth, Venerdi, L’Epicerie and The Crooked Billet. Homerton Station is a 10 minute walk away and provides quick access to Highbury and Islington or Stratford for connections to the tube network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMS000EB1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.