3 bedroom detached house for saleBloomhill Court, Moorends, DONCASTER
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs W.C
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Secure Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking; Garage
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A modern THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE,with well proportioned accommodation. Entrance lobby with ground floor W.C, lounge,adjoining dining room,kitchen, utility, en-suite shower room to the main bedroom, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and private rear garden.
A well presented three bedroom detached family home located on a small residential development in Moorends. The property offers great living accommodation; lounge with adjoining dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs W.C to the ground floor, three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom as well as a family bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from off road parking, garage and secure rear garden. PVCu double glazing and gas central heating are installed. The property is well situated for local amenities and M18, M180 & M62 motorway access opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull. A viewing on this property is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
With a front PVCu leaded double glazed entrance door and front facing double glazed window and radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor.
Having a side facing double glazed window, extractor fan, wash hand basin, W.C and radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 10' 11" plus bay ( 4.14m x 3.33m plus bay )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, radiator, telephone and television points. Fire surround with tiling inset to a coal effect gas fire. An archway to the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.02m )
With double glazed patio doors and radiator. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window kitchen comprises; Maple finish wall and base cupboards with blue granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood and a radiator.
Utility 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
With a PVC double glazed side entrance door and side facing double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine. Blue marble effect works surfaces with half tiled walls. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator and understairs cupboard.
With the stairs from the hallway, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, radiator and access to the en-suite.
With a front facing double glazed window. The partially tiled en-suite comprises; shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C, extractor fan, linen cupboard over the stairwell and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.23m )
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
With rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Having a side facing double glazed window and radiator. The bathroom comprises; Bath with mixer taps, shower with glass screen, low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Low maintenance front with gravelled bed and dwarf boundary wall with wrought iron railings. Tarmacadam driveway with a pair of wrought iron gates leading down the side to the garage.
Panelled fencing to three sides, lawned garden with paved patio and paths, corner decking with pergola, shrub border and cold water garden tap.
Detached Sectional Garage
With up and over door.
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62308604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.