1 bedroom bungalow for saleBeacon Close, Crowborough, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom detached bungalow
- Large lounge with a wonderful open fireplace
- Modern fitting kitchen
- Garage and off road parking
- Deceptively large garden with potential for development, subject to planning permission
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £525,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This large detached bungalow offers huge potential to extend, subject to the necessary planning consents with a deceptively sized garden and lots of scope for development, subject to planning permission.As you enter the property an initial entrance porch flows onto a larger entrance hall area which has ideal space for hanging outdoor coats. The lounge/dining area is somewhere you will find yourself spending a large amount of time either entertaining and relaxing. In the winter the wonderful open fireplace houses a roaring fire heating the whole room. The kitchen has recently been updated with a wide range of floor and wall units and a central food preparation area. If you are a budding chef this is the one for you. The present owner has also just updated the bathroom.The study could be used as a second bedroom or if you work from home this would be ideal, as being triple aspect it is very light and airy and a great place to work. Located in a cul-de-sac within close proximity to the town centre with a range of shops and supermarkets, you won't even need to use a car.We understand that the seller wishes to impose an overage payment, subject to negotiation, in the event that the buyer develops the land to the rear of the property. Buyers are advised to clarify the position before proceeding.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall Area: 11'9 x 8'0 (3.58m x 2.44m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 20'3 x 16'1 (6.18m x 4.91m)
- Bedroom: 16'2 x 14'3 (4.93m x 4.35m)
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 11'10 (4.58m x 3.61m)
- Study: 13'9 x 8'2 (4.19m x 2.49m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 7'10 (2.67m x 2.39m)
- Utility Room: 9'5 x 6'1 (2.87m x 1.86m)
- Garage: (L-shaped) 18'0 x 13'9 maximum (5.49m x 4.19m) plus 18'0 x 9'0 minimum (5.49m x 2.75m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62309188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.