2 bedroom terraced house for saleDAUBNEY STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Mid terrace property located within a popular residential location
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
- Brand new fitted kitchen and bathroom
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Ideal first time purchase
- Modern decor throughout
- Nearby to local amenities
- Energy performance rating F (Since EPC was done there are now new uPVC windows and doors and central heating system) and Council tax band A
- No forward chain - New Boiler fitted September 2017
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious mid terrace property which is located within the seaside town of Cleethorpes. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property has undergone a complete scheme of refurbishment and only upon internal viewing can you fully appreciate whats on offer. The property will make an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment and interested parties are advised to register their interest on 01472 200666. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge-diner with feature wall paper and then the kitchen which boasts a newly fitted modern range of units. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and the bathroom which boasts a modern suite. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property also benefits from recently fitted uPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system with a boiler which was fitted in 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62310421.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8232519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.