3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranesbill Avenue, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 TO £150,000
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
Immaculately presented and tastefully decorated throughout, this 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached family home benefits from a west facing rear garden, downstairs WC, En Suite Shower Room, high specification Kitchen and Garage.
Immaculately presented and tastefully decorated throughout, this 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached family home benefits from a west facing garden, downstairs WC, En Suite Shower Room, high specification Kitchen and Garage. The layout of this exceptional property comprises Entrance Hallway, downstairs WC with wash hand basin and WC, Lounge with stairs to the First Floor, modern fitted Kitchen/Diner with a superb range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 'soft close' cabinets, 'chimney' style extractor fan above electric oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback, UPVC French doors leading to sunny, west facing Rear Garden. To the First Floor are 3 Bedrooms, delightful En Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom comprising separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, Family Bathroom with 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. Externally there is a Garage which is fully boarded for storage with up an door, power and lighting, Driveway with parking for one car and Front and Rear Gardens, the front garden is laid to lawn and the rear garden is west facing and mostly laid to lawn with a patio area.
accessed via composite door to front, radiator.
Downstairs Cloakroom/ Wc
comprising wash hand basin, WC and radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.38m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points, staircase to First Floor.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.72m )
modern fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect and UPVC Double Glazed French doors to sunny west facing garden, cabinets with 'soft close' hinges, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob with 'chimney' style extractor fan above and stainless steel splashback, Dining Area; radiator, space for table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, built in storage cupboard, radiator, access to;
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
separate shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.01m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
with up and over door, fully boarded for storage, power and lighting. Garage is approached by Driveway with parking for one car.
laid to lawn.
West Facing Rear Garden
mostly laid to lawn with patio area.
Under the terms of The Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62311591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.