4 bedroom town house for saleBartholomew Street, Newbury
Withdrawn from Market
- Town centre location
- A fantastic investment opportunity
- 2 Retail units currently achieving £10k rental income pa
- Private entrance for first and second floor accommodation
- Within walking distance of Newbury railway station
FULL DESCRIPTION A RARE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to purchase the free hold of this TOWN CENTRE PROPERTY, currently consisting of TWO RETAIL UNITS achieving approximately £10,000 per annum, one with a tenant in situ and the opportunity of converting the first and second accommodation into apartments, subject to planning permission. The property offers a wealth of charm & character with many original features throughout. The current businesses occupying the retail units will not be affected. 43, 43a & 43b Bartholomew Street are situated within just a few minutes' walk of the mainline railway station (Paddington 55 minutes) and the town centre. Newbury benefits from a comprehensive range of shops, supermarkets, entertainment facilities and a great selection of leisure and sports clubs. Newbury is also well served by the A4, A34 and M4 at Junction 13.
GROUND FLOOR ROOM 18' 8" x 12' 0" (5.69m x 3.66m)
GROUND FLOOR ROOM 15' 9" x 9' 4" (4.8m x 2.84m)
GROUND FLOOR ROOM 12' 3" x 9' 1" (3.73m x 2.77m)
GROUND FLOOR ROOM 15' 4" x 10' 4" (4.67m x 3.15m)
FIRST FLOOR ROOM 16' 6" x 14' 5" (5.03m x 4.39m)
FIRST FLOOR ROOM 18' 3" x 11' 8" (5.56m x 3.56m)
FIRST FLOOR ROOM 13' 6" x 9' 3" (4.11m x 2.82m)
FIRST FLOOR ROOM 10' 7" x 8' 4" (3.23m x 2.54m)
SECOND FLOOR ROOM 15' 8" x 14' 5" (4.78m x 4.39m)
SECOND FLOOR ROOM 18' 6" x 12' 11" (5.64m x 3.94m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588025337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.