3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBentworth Road, LONDON
- Three bedroom Semi-detached house
- In need of renovation throughout
- No Onward chain
- West Facing garden
- Quiet Residential Road
- Catchment for Ark Bentworth Academy
- Short walk to White City & East Acton Tube (Central)
Orchards of London presents for sale this three bedroom house with large garden on Bentworth Road, W12. The property is in need of modernisation and is brimming with potential.
The ground floor comprises of a large reception room, three piece family bathroom and a kitchen that opens onto a large garden. The first floor occupies three bedrooms, two of which have views of the garden. Bentworth Road is superbly located for amenities and transport links. You are within walking distance to White City and East Acton Underground (Central line). Motorists are also close to Westway.
Property ref: 121_2589_4501825
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62312386.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4501825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.