3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale298 Hurcott Road, Kidderminster, DY10
Offers in Region of
- Traditional Period Features
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Master bed and en-suite to 2nd floor
- Galley Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom with Roll Top Bath
- Converted Cellar to Study
- Mature Private Aspect Rear Garden
Walton and Hipkiss are proud to offer For Sale this unique three bedroom end of terraced period property, which has undergone many thoughtful layout changes within. This family home resides within this popular Kidderminster address location. The house retains many traditional features that are contemporary within that makes a superb mixture of period property and modern living. Internally the property shows off two reception rooms, galley kitchen with integrated appliances and a downstairs bathroom that features a roll top bath and underfloor heating. Upstairs the property accommodation is spread over a further two floors, on the first floor accommodation accessed from the landing there are two double feature bedrooms. A further staircase leads to the second floor landing with access to the master bedroom offering a walk through dressing room and en-suite shower room, Velux windows offer further natural light. Outside the property enjoys a south facing rear garden with a mature aspect to the rear elevation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6898612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.