2 bedroom terraced house for saleHyde Road, Denton, Manchester
- Two/three bedroom mid terrace
- In need of full refurbishment
- Parking available at the rear
- Close to amenities and transport
******* TWO/THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE****** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS******* OFF ROAD PARKING AT THE REAR******
A traditional style bay fronted mid terrace home which is in need of full refurbishment however offers great potential for a great investment opportunity or for someone simply looking to put your own stamp on your next home.
The property briefly comprises of a; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a loft room currently used as a bedroom and a three piece bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed yard.
View early to avoid disappointment
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to the first floor and doors to:
Lounge - 14'1 x 9'9 (4.29m x 2.97m) - UPVC double glazed bay window to the front
Dining Room - 13'8 x 12'3 (4.17m x 3.73m) - UPVC double glazed bay window to the rear and understairs storage
Kitchen - 10'9 x 6'3 (3.28m x 1.91m) - Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, door to the rear garden and uPVC double glazed window
First Floor - Stairs to loft room
Bedroom One - 14'11 x 11'4 (4.55m x 3.45m) - UPVC double glazed window to the front
Bedroom Two - 9'6 x 7'5 (2.90m x 2.26m) - UPVC double glazed window to the rear
Bathroom - A three piece suite with a low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, window to the rear
Loft Room - 12'4 x 9 (3.76m x 0.23m) - Velux window
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62312611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27333773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Denton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.