Studio flat for saleCann Hall Road, London, Greater London. E11
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- PERIOD CONVERSION
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- LOCATED CLOSE TO WANSTEAD FLATS
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- HARD WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Share of freehold offered with this period conversion close to the greenery of Wanstead Flats.
Situated on the first floor, the entrance to the flat opens to steps down into this recently refurbished modern fully fitted kitchen/reception leading through to modern fully tiled bathroom and separate bedroom. Also benefiting from hard wood flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
Maryland Railway Station
Leytonstone High Road Overground Station
Leytonstone Tube Station ( Central Line)
Conveniently located within walking distance to High Road Leytonstone offering a wide range of shops, bars and cafes to suit your every need. High Road Leytonsone also offers easy access to Maryland Railway Station and local bus routes making travel a lot easier into the city centre and Westfileds Shopping Centre.
Schools and Nurseries:
Cann Hall Primary School
Acacia Nursery Childrens Centre
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62313301.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRB11796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Leytonstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.