2 bedroom flat for sale1/3, 36 Keith Court, Partick, Glasgow, G11 6QW
- DUAL ASPECT OPEN PLAN LIVING
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS BOTH WITH FITTED STORAGE
- RESIDENTS PERMIT PARKING
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS WITH TUBE 2 MINS WALK
- BYRES ROAD 2 MINUTES WALK
- SOUTH FACING LOUNGE WITH PARISIAN BALCONY
- FINNIESTON 10 MINUTES WALK
- LIDL & MORRISON 5 MINUTES WALK
- TESCO 1 MINUTE FROM THE FLAT
- SUPER CENTRAL LOCATION
## SOLD AT CLOSING ##
Stylish, modern, south facing 2 bedroom apartment with parisian balcony set in the heart of the west end near Mansfield Park in Partick. With virtually everything on it's doorstep from tube, train and bus routes to all the specialist shopping, delis, supermarkets and cafes on trendy Hyndland Street and the world renowned Byres Road, this location is hard to beat.
Set in a cul de sac location with residents permit parking just off Dumbarton Road and accessed via security entry to the smart communal areas, the accommodation comprises; reception hall with storage cupboard and plumbed utility cupboard, dual aspect open plan living with modern fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge with south facing parisian balcony, 2 excellent double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and to complete the layout there is a 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower. The property has double glazing and gas central heating.
The accommodation & location of this property will give it broad appeal to both young professional buyers and buy to let landlords looking for a high yield, low maintenance investment.
Great flat, great location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.