2 bedroom terraced house for saleParker Street, Ashton-On-Ribble, Preston
- Two bedroom mid terrace property that is not overlooked to the front elevation
- Entrance vestibule leads to the Living Room which has a fireplace that has a log burner fitted
- Fitted Kitchen to the rear with a space for dining and under stairs storage cupboard
- First floor landing leads to two good size bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite that is accessed via a few steps
- Enclosed low maintenance yard that is paved
- Parking is on street and to the front of the property
- Benefits from gas central heating / double glazing and alarm system
- Quiet street with houses just to one side and popular due to the primary school that is walkable and access to the ever popular Blackpool Road
- Located in Ashton on Ribble which is ideal for Preston City Centre, University, Hospital & Motorway links - Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN
A superb mid terraced property that is not overlooked to the front and so enjoys lots of natural light and is not overlooked from the Living Room and main bedroom. It has been well kept by the current owners and enjoys a cottage style feel, with original wooden flooring, pine effect fronted kitchen, high skirting boards, coving and the main fireplace can take a log burner.
The accommodation which briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Entrance Vestibule which leads into the Living Room which has a fireplace with log burner, the Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units and allows space for dining. Just off the Kitchen is a under stairs area which is a fantastic storage area and the stairs to the first floor lead from the kitchen. To the first floor, the landing leads to two bedrooms, the master double bedroom is to the quiet front aspect overlooking the green playing field and has space for wardrobes and drawers. The second bedroom is also double and has built in storage and a feature iron fireplace. The three piece bathroom suite completes the accommodation and is accessed via a few steps.
To the rear is an enclosed paved yard and parking is to the front. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and alarm system. Located just off Blackpool Road, this property is well located in Ashton on Ribble, being close to the University,Hospital, Moor Park, Deepdale as well as Preston Docks and Preston City Centre.
Ideal for investors and those looking for a starter home. Offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - Front door with letterbox. Tiled floor. Alarm. Door to the Living Room.
Living Room - 4.67m x 3.73m (15'4 x 12'3) - Double glazed window to the front elevation. Original wooden flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator. TV point. Fireplace with space for log burner. Cupboard built into the alcoves that houses the meters. High skirting boards. Coving. Door to the Kitchen / Dining area.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 3.73m x 3.78m (12'3 x 12'5) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units that comprises of stainless steel sink unit with taps and drainer, four ring gas hob with oven below and extractor fan. Space for fridge / freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled to splash back areas. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator. Tiled floor. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and door out to the yard. Door to the under stairs storage cupboard. Doorway that leads up to the first floor.
First Floor -
Landing - Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Loft hatch (loft is boarded and fitted with carpet, power point) Doors to both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 3.71m (11'9 x 12'2) - Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Original wooden flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.78m x 2.29m (12'5 x 7'6) - Good size bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator. Iron feature fireplace. Storage space.
Bathroom - Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite that comprises of WC,pedestal wash hand basin with taps and panelled bath with taps and shower over. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Fitted with wood effect laminate flooring. Carpeted stairs lead into the bathroom. Frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Rear Yard - Enclosed paved rear yard.
External - To the front the property has on street parking.
Further Details - The property is FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band - A (Preston Council)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62315044.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27334306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOVUNO LIMITED, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.