2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarks Lane, Newark
- Modern two bedroom town house
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Excellent uPVC conservatory
- Off road parking
**GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£125,000** A two bedroom modern home in the town of Newark. The property benefits from designated off road parking spaces, a low maintenance style rear garden with large shed and excellent presentation throughout. Internally inspection is essential to appreciate the home.
A superb opportunity to purchase a well presented modern two bedroom home in this convenient part of Newark. The property has gas central heating as well as uPVC double glazing with the added benefit of two off road parking spaces. To the ground floor the property briefly comprises of an entrance lobby and lounge with kitchen then leading to a uPVC conservatory. The conservatory is a particular feature of the property and is current utilised by the vendor as a dining room. To the first floor there are two generous sized bedrooms for this type of property and a bathroom with shower appliance over the bath. Outside there are parking spaces to the front and a gravelled border whilst to the rear there is a gravelled and decked area ideal for outside dining and relaxing. The gardens are arranged in a low maintenance style.
Viewing this property is highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 3" max narrowing to 8' 11" min ( 4.17m x 3.73m max narrowing to 2.72m min )
The lounge features a uPVC window, radiator, picture railing and television point.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.11m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and has one and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There are further glass eye level cabinets as well as a breakfast bar and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a partly glazed uPVC door to the conservatory as well as a electric cooker point, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC window and a mounted gas central heating boiler.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 8' 2" max ( 3.12m x 2.49m max )
This excellent room positioned to the rear of the property is currently utilised as a dining room and is uPVC double glazed with a uPVC door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 7" into alcove x 9' 11" excluding wardrobes ( 3.23m into alcove x 3.02m excluding wardrobes )
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors as well as built-in airing cupboard, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 7' 1" ( 3.10m max x 2.16m )
The generous second bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a chrome heated towel rail, uPVC window, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there are two parking spaces arranged in an adjacent style as well as a gravelled border and paved pathway to the front entrance door.
The rear gardens are arranged in a low maintenance style and have gravelling as well as a decked area ideal for outside dining and relaxing. There is security lighting, a large shed and personal gate to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62315383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.