4 bedroom terraced house for saleBlake Hall Road, Wanstead
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning 4 bedroom period home
- Many original features
- Off street parking
- Sought after Wanstead village location
- Close to Wanstead station & village green
- EPC energy rating E (46)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £800,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a stunning period family home in one of the most sought after areas in the heart of Wanstead, just steps away from the village green and High Street with a vast selection of excellent eateries, bars and coffee shops, giving you an excuse to pop out for lunch or enjoy a great evening meal with family or friends after a hard days work.When you arrive at the property you will be pleased to find a brick fronted period home with off street parking for two cars and a well maintained front garden.On entering, you will be delighted to find high ceilings and many original features including restored fireplaces, original cornicing and picture rails. The current owners have carried out extensive works to the property blending textures and colours to create a contemporary, yet traditional feel throughout.This beautifully presented home has charm, character and a cosy feel throughout and is ideal for those who simply want to move straight in without doing any work.Two reception rooms and a summer room lead onto the a landscaped garden making this the perfect home to entertain family and friends.
What the Owner says:
We have lived at this house for 14 years. Initially we were both attracted to Wanstead because of the green open spaces, village feel and fast direct access to the City and West End. Wanstead has surpassed our expectations. There is a real sense of community here. It is a great place for young families.Blake Hall Road is a really convenient location. The transport links are great, making getting around easy and offering many alternative routes to central London. For family entertainment, there is a leisure centre, golf course, cricket and tennis clubs and the green spaces of Wanstead Park are all within a few minutes walk. There is something for everyone.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'8 into bay and recess x 13'7 (4.47m x 4.14m)
- Dining Room: 15'0 into recess x 10'11 (4.58m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 9'11 (3.56m x 3.02m)
- Garden Room: 10'2 x 7'8 (3.10m x 2.34m)
- Shower/Utility Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 into bay and recess x 13'8 (4.30m x 4.17m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'1 into recess x 10'7 (4.60m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 7'8 (3.13m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 4/Study: 9'11 x 7'0 (3.02m x 2.14m)
- Separate Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62317069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53207967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.